Work

Work

Saturday, November 19, 2011

And, Where The Hell Have You Been...

I'm sorry...

I've been off the grid again... Sort of, but not really!

I've actually been creating and then broadcasting a thirty-minute weekly webcast since February 2, 2011, which has been gobbling up chunks of time that would have, could have and probably should have been dedicated to whatever I might have been doing here.

Well, I've changed my schedule to bi-weekly, which should give me the time I'm looking for to more or less hang out here, sharing those thoughts and reflections that probably should be reserved for a less restrictive environment - even if many of those restrictions are self-imposed. My hope is this will prove an outlet for the unabridged, uncensored reactions to our everyday experience spent toiling in the "Wonderful World of Broken Cars and Broken People." In other words, what life looks like from the other side of the service counter if you are a "civilian:" a non-professional in the automotive service industry.

Hope you like what you see...

Till then... stay well, take care, have fun, make money and try not to do business with anyone you don't like... Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment