Work

Work

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

That Was Then... This Is Now...

I think I'm finally starting to find a way into 2010.

I don't want to seem impatient. After all, it's only January 7th. But, I think I'm starting to find a rhythm: my rhythm. The problem is, I'm not altogether comfortable with exactly how that rhythm feels yet. It's a work/life balance 'thing' I'm just going to have work my way through. The problem is, working my way through it is complicated given the nature of everything I do.

Because of everything I do, I made a concerted effort to shed responsibilities: to simplify my life, both at home and at work. I was successful, although that success did not come without at least

Last year was difficult for me and just about everyone I know. Nevertheless, we all managed to get through it somehow. That actually sounds easier than it was. We have an automotive service business and despite what the pundits suggest: life can't be good for me and the people who work with me if it isn't good for the people we serve

In many ways, it feels like it's going to be an extension of 2009 - And, that's OK. We made it through 2009 and that wasn't

No comments:

Post a Comment